In today’s time, many people are troubled by falling hair. In such a situation, the problem of falling hair is found in everyone. On the other hand, if you too are tired of using different types of shampoo conditioners, do not panic. Yes, today, we will tell you exactly native and effective tips that will help prevent your hair from falling out.
1. Yogurt and Lemon: The mixture of curd and lemon removes the dryness of the skin of your head, as well as it also ends dandruff. Many times hairfall also occurs due to dandruff, in such a situation, add a few drops of lemon juice to the curd and apply it on the hair, and wash it after drying for a while.
2. Massage with hot oil:Even if the roots of hair are weak, hair starts to break down from the roots. For this, you must massage with lukewarm oil. It actually nourishes the hair and protects the scalp of the head from dry winds.
3. Neem and yogurt paste:Mixing the paste of neem leaves with curd and applying it on the scalp reduces hair loss. With this, if the hair is becoming increasingly white then you can avoid it too.
4. Oil and camphor: To keep away the problem of dandruff and itching, you should add a small amount of camphor in any oil like coconut mustard or olive, this will be beneficial.
5. Steam: By using steam, the holes present in the scalp are opened and with this, the steam also stops hair fall, hair grows healthy and their shine also begins to grow.
6. Neem and coconut oil: Neem coconut oil acts as an anti-fungal against fungi (fungus) that causes itching and redness in the scalp of the head. Along with this, neem and coconut oil together act as an antiseptic against dandruff and itching of the scalp of the head. Now you must have known that you can overcome hair problem with some home remedies and good diet.